Monday, February 8, 2010

Summer is around the corner.

Summer is around the corner and if you are anything like me, I can't wait for warmer weather. Have you ever noticed that during the colder months that everything is black, brown or grey. Nothing wrong with those colors, but come on, I'm ready to brighten it up a bit.

Who said you can't wear white after labor day? Gifts By Madison and Madison Nicole Handbags have great styles and colors that will brighten your day and make summer feel a wee bit closer.



Jessica Simpso -style Oversized Yellow Purse

Put a little sunshine in your life. Yellow is hot for 2010.




Have the look for less. Tell us what you think.





1 comment:

Shera said...

I bought the black and white stripped handbag and is it totally awesome. The picture is cute but it does not give you the complete look. I bought it from Gifts By Madison. I think Gifts By Madison is the only place on the web to buy a purse.